Professional Development Courses (Managing Multiple Projects, Objectives, and Deadlines)
9/18/2019 08:00 AM
9/18/2019 03:00 PM
Last Day to Register:
Training and Development
[2 seats available]
CAMC Institute Education and Training Center - Classrooms A&B
Overview: Is this your situation?
You and your staff are constantly faced with multiple projects and too many deadlines, all of which have top priority. Then, just when you think things are going smoothly, a crisis erupts, priorities change and the scramble is on. In the midst of this hectic activity, the daily work must continue. You have to return phone calls, attend meetings, prepare reports and schedules … as well as take care of all the other expected and unexpected interruptions that are part of your organization’s daily routine.
If any of this sounds familiar to you, then this course was designed for you and your employees … the busy managers, supervisors and support staff who constantly juggle deadlines, projects and multiple demands … the people with no time to waste!
• Describe methods to take control of a busy and fluctuating workday
• Outline techniques to get organized and stay on top of multiple projects
• List tactics to make sure real “top priorities” don’t get lost in the shuffle
• Identify ways to overcome common barriers to personal productivity
• Discuss approaches to maintaining a high level of personal motivation when the pressure is on